Three Sunday Worship services are available with different formats. Nursery service is provided at all services.
At 8:00 a.m. - Traditional - you will experience the richness of Lutheran Liturgy and Hymns.
At 9:30 a.m. - Praise - contemporary music dominates and leads the fluidetic rhythm of the service.
At 11:00 a.m. - Contemporary - you will experience a blend of Lutheran liturgy accompanied by contemporary and traditional music.
Holy Communion and Children's sermons are a part of all Sunday worship services. Our choirs, along with gifted individuals provide special music.
(Fall through Spring)
The acronym W.I.L.D stands for Wonderfully and Intentionally Learning and Discovering.
- 5:45 -6:45 p.m. Wonderful and Intentional Dinner continuously served by some wonderful cooks and members of Lord of Life
- 7:00 p.m. Wonderful and Intentional Learning and Discovery through an Intergenerational Devotional opportunity, which will include a song, theme and prayer (ages 3-Adult)
- 7:15 p.m. Adult Wonderful and Intentional Learning and Discovery that will include music and discussion around biblical texts or faith related themes as well as communion. Nursery is provided from 7:00 - 8:00 pm for ages birth to 36 months.
- 7:15 p.m. Intergenerational kids activities that will be full of Wonderful Intentional Learning and Discovery opportunities thatwill include games, making friends and snacks. (Ages 3-5th grade). Jr. and Sr. High youth will help provided mentoring and assistance with the program each week.
- 8:00 p.m. Wonderfully and Intentionally Learning and Discovering around the bonfire for all Jr. and Sr. High youth that will include fun, fellowship and faith building opportunities, not to mention the atmosphere of the bonfire and the yummy snacks.
At Christmas Eve we have 6:00 p.m., 8:00 pm and 11:00 p.m. services.
Mid-week worship services are provided during Lent beginning with Ash Wednesday at 7:00 pm and the following 5 Wednesday's beginning at 7:00 pm (preceded by a Soup and Sandwich supper at 6:00 pm)
Maundy Thursday is observed with a traditional Passover Seder meal at 6:00 pm and Good Friday is observed with a Tennabrae Service at 7:00 pm and a Passion Drama at 9:00 p,..